- We stock many varieties of local and domestic turning woods as well as some exotics:
- Red Oak, White Oak
- Maple (both hard and soft)
- African Mahogany, Honduras Mahogany
- Curly Maple
- Quilted Maple
- English Brown Oak
- Honduras Rosewood
- We also have some branches for turning between centers - at the moment we have a good supply of Juniper, Poplar and Carragana.
- Many Hard Maple burls available - both slab and some whole or burl caps.
- All blanks are sold with the bark removed - can be sold as is or custom cut to your specifications.
- Prices will vary by grade, grain and species.
- Air dried blanks as well as some kiln dried domestic woods.
- All turning blanks have been rough cut to the diameter shown and have been waxed around the edges.
Prices vary according to size and type of wood. For orders that require custom cutting the rate is $40\hour.
Packaging of turning blanks on all orders under $125.00 Cdn is $25.00 Cdn.
Considering the current fluctuations in the exchange rate, all prices quoted in US dollars will vary according to the daily exchange rate. Please call for pricing on turning blanks. Prices range from $10 and up.